Made from durable plastic, when fitted using the supplied Velcro fasteners, the mudguard takes the shape of your fork bridge, minimising the loss in tyre clearance.
It then catches the mud, spray and whatever else you might pick up, that would eventually find its way to your face. This has been determined by working out the trajectory of the emanating matter for a given wheel speed range.
Or in other words; spinning the wheel, throwing water at it and seeing where it goes. Perfect for childrens bikes and BMX bikes
The fact that the mudguard is installed so close to the 'knobbly bits' means it can be small and discrete, which is a big plus for those that don't like using them, and as it is so thin it adds negligible weight to your bike.
The Velcro fasteners act as a quick and easy way to attach and take off the mudguard. If you intend to leave it on all year round, like many do, then you can also use zipties.
It even looks good when on, win, win!!!
- It stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** from being flung into your face.
- It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- It can be used on all wheel sizes
- It protects your fork stanchions and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discretion is its middle name. It's small but very effective.
- It's the lightest BMX mudguard available!!
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the fork, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- It's compatible with all fork designs.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!!